1. ModelCat™ (MC) is a public access general purpose model candidate portfolio hosting web site and model candidate profile distributor to modelling agencies.
ModelCat™ (MC) does not own or claim to own any personal portfolio content or images uploaded by individual users for individual promotion and presentation.
It is the responsibility of the user to abide by this agreement and site guidelines.
All personal details that are entered to registration form except passwords are sent to agencies as email letter.
2. ModelCat™ (MC) has consistently lead the way in advanced features, data driven technology and ease of use.
3. Disclaimer: The Service and the Sites contain information, facts and opinions from various individuals and organizations. THE SERVICE AND THE SITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPOSED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT. NEITHER MODELCAT NOR ITS AFFILIATES ENDORSE OR ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT ON THE SERVICE OR THE SITES. IT IS NOT GUARANTEED THAT ALL EMAILS WILL REACH AGENCIES MAIL BOXES BECAUSE OF EMAIL FILTER OR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL ISSUES ON AGENCY SIDE. AGENCIES ARE NOT COMMITED TO RESPOND TO THE CLIENT (MODEL CANDIDATE).
4. You agree not to post or transmit any unlawful, fake, fraudulent, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. In addition, you agree to not post information or correspondence that is not of a professional nature or which contravenes US Federal, and International Trademark or copyright laws and restrictions in any way. You will be responsible for, and indemnify and hold harmless ModelCat™ (MC), its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents and representatives against, any claim arising from any material that you post or transmit. Although ModelCat™ (MC) and its affiliates may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions and bulletin boards on the Site, neither ModelCat™ (MC) nor its affiliates are under any obligation to do so. ModelCat™ (MC) reserves the right to change or modify portfolio information or message board postings as needed and without notice. You acknowledge that ModelCat™ (MC) and agencies are not commited to a resonse of any kind after profile emails are sent to agencies. ModelCat™ (MC) and agencies reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post, or remove any material, links, email addresses, images, and content submitted to, or posted on the chat rooms, bulletin boards, or portfolios. ModelCat™ (MC) and its affiliates reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to deny access to the e-mail systems provided for general community use. The ModelCat™ (MC) referral (email) system allows messages to be sent to other members. Messages sent thorough this system are stored in a database, and may be occasionally monitored for adherence to the messaging rules. All items, messages, posts and communications created on ModelCat™ (MC) may be used for legal or investigative purposes without notice and without the expectation of privacy. ModelCat™ (MC) has guidelines regarding posting of appropriate images, email addresses, content, and links. You agree to read and adhere to the guidelines as posted throughout the site.
5. If you aggregate, display, copy, duplicate, reproduce, or otherwise exploit for any purpose any Content (except for your own Content) in violation of these Terms without the express written permission of ModelCat™ (MC), you agree to pay ModelCat™ (MC) 2000 EUR per occurrence.
6. Your use of the Service and the Sites is at your own risk. NEITHER MODELCAT NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR LICENSORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICE AND THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE AND THE SITES OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE AND THE SITES. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST MODELCAT AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND LICENSORS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON.
7. Use of anonymizing services or software is prohibited when accessing any ModelCat™ (MC) server or property. Use of any anonymize software, networks, or websites to access ModelCat™ (MC) may lead to the loss of services or your ModelCat™ (MC) account without warning or refund.
8. Any communication or material you post or transmit to the Service and/or the Sites is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You assume full responsibility for anything you post or transmit, and you grant ModelCat™ (MC) and its affiliates the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any information or content you post or transmit for any purpose. The Internet community is a rapidly changing environment and therefore ModelCat™ (MC) may sell or liquidate its assets or its business or may purchase the assets or business of other companies ("business transfers"). In such transactions, user information generally is one of the transferred business assets and therefore you should be aware that such business transfers may occur.
9. ModelCat™ (MC) and its affiliates do not review or monitor any web sites linked to the Service or from personal portfolios on this site. When clicking links to personal pages from ModelCat™ (MC) all users of the system acknowledge that ModelCat™ (MC) is not responsible for the accuracy or content of those links. You agree to not post URL's and other web links in any form, into your profile, or the main portfolio page as links or text, that lead to ADULT SITES or Pay Sites. ModelCat™ (MC) reserves the right to remove from its sites any references or portfolios containing Adult Sites or Pay Sites without notice. Additionally, certain links to sites, as determined from time to time by ModelCat™ (MC), or the use of links and web addresses, or the use of html formatting and scripting in certain portfolio types as determined by ModelCat™ (MC), may not be permitted within the portfolio or as an acceptable use of the personal home page link or as portfolio content. ModelCat™ (MC) is under no obligation to provide exposure to competing sites through links or other methods in portfolio and may remove those at its discretion, and without notice. Promotion of services and goods is not an appropriate use of the referral system. ModelCat™ (MC) permits one main member portfolio per person.
10. ModelCat™ (MC) is an industry-specific networking site intended for models, agencies, photographers, producers, etc. to network, communicate and offer assignment based projects. It should not be used for the purposes of employing "Travel Companions", "Personal Assistants", "Executive Assistants", or other full (or part) time companionship or "non-industry" assistant-based work, nor should it be used to attempt to contact models or any site member for employment in ancillary occupations such as bartenders, waitresses, or other skill-specialized industries where modelling or artist work in the entertainment industry is the not primary means of employment. Skill-based employment offers should be posted to those sites whose primary intent is the hiring of skill-based employment. Portfolios offering these types of assignments may be suspended or disabled without warning or refund.
11. The Promotion and Recruitment of Escorts, Escort Services, Concierge Services, Executive Companions, Personal Companions, or any service which involves personal gratification services or companionship (etc.) are contrary to the purposes of ModelCat™ (MC), and will not be tolerated in any fashion. Soliciting for, recruiting, or offering the services of escorts on this site is strictly prohibited. Portfolios that are used for the solicitation or promotion of escort services in ANY way will be immediately disabled with no refund (if applicable). This includes (but is not limited to): Use of the referral system, hyperlinks to external sites promoting escorts, URLs (web addresses) promoting escorts and any other activity that the staff of ModelCat™ (MC) deems as solicitations, promotions, or offers. Additionally, individuals who post any information (such as hosted email addresses, phone numbers, websites, etc.) which leads to the discovery of escort ads or activity will immediately be removed without notice, warning or refund (if applicable).
12. Teen model Membership sites (including teen pay sites, "top sites", "NN (non-nude)" sites, etc) are contrary to the purposes and business model of ModelCat™ (MC), and may not be promoted, linked, advertised, or solicited for, using any tools of ModelCat™ (MC). ModelCat™ (MC) reserves the right to have no involvement with any member or user who works in the "NN" or teen pay site business. Profiles found which link, advertise or are associated with any such sites will be removed from ModelCat™ (MC) without warning or refund.
13. ModelCat™ (MC) has a stated policy regarding the posting of sexually explicit images to its web pages. Sexually explicit images are not permitted on this site. Sexually explicit images include but are not limited to images of sexual intercourse, obvious states of sexual arousal (erections), or overt sexual positions (such as noticeably visible or spread genitalia). Failure to adhere to this restriction will result in the removal of the images, and the disablement of that member portfolio. Consistent misclassification (rating) or categorization of images may result in the forced setting of ratings and in gross violations may result in the removal of your portfolio.
14. ModelCat™ (MC) does not support the misuse of links from Other sites to ModelCat™ (MC). Anyone found inappropriately linking to ModelCat™ (MC) (to increase their views - through use of hidden frames, or using programs to artificially raise page views etc.) will result in permanent REMOVAL from ModelCat™ (MC) without notification and may necessitate the notification of the appropriate State and/or Federal authorities.
15. You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g. first name, last name, email address, phone number) on a profile, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other parties, and shall therefore be the sole responsibility and liability of the poster.
16. You will receive email from ModelCat™ (MC), including regular email updates, and you may also be contacted by other members seeking to contact or work with you. As new features or member programs and promotions are developed and launched, you will be informed via the postings to the site and also by email. If for any reason we receive a report or information that you have in any way blocked or prevented receipt of emails from us, other than through your user preference selections on the site itself, then ModelCat™ (MC) shall have the right, in its absolute discretion, to disable and cancel your account immediately and to retain any money paid by you for use of the site. If such action occurs and you believe it to be in error, you should contact us immediately and alert the ISP that controls your email account. Separately, when email is sent to an undeliverable email address, your portfolio will be disabled as well. If you discover that your portfolio has been disabled because of outdated contact information, you may provide us with the correct information and we will re-activate your portfolio.
17. This User Agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to the Service and the Sites shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the Republic of Lithuania. By your usage of, or your posting to, this site constitutes your agreement to, but not limited to, the current conditions listed in this agreement.
18. ModelCat™ (MC) is not primarily designed for users under the age of 18 (minors). If you are 17 years or younger (minor) do not submit a portfolio or any personal information without the knowledge and expressed permission from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s). If you are a parent, or a legal guardian of a model 17 years or younger, please ensure that you (not your child) enter and approve all information, and that your email address and contact information is used at all times. Portfolios of minors under 13 years, posted without parental involvement, will be subject to removal upon discovery of such information.
19. ModelCat™ (MC) reserves the right to change and modify these usage rules as appropriate and without notice.
20. Violation of these Terms and Conditions will cause your membership to be terminated and your profile to be removed from ModelCat™ (MC) without any notice whatsoever and without refund of any/all money paid.